Monday, June 10, 2013

New Original Whimsy Blue Carabao Painting


Hi Everyone,

Have you ever experienced not being able to finish any one painting? and the nest starting to feel a little more quiet?  Well I took some time out to pretty up my garden, to get refocused, and get inspired all over.  You know they say gardening can be therapeutic plus my devotional time, the rewards? now I'm feeling healthier and more alert again.

I slso decided to reach out and encourage a friend even helped a dear friend with her gardening.  It just makes you feel real good inside you know.  I'm really Thankful & Grateful for my family and friends that God has blessed my life with.

Well I'm back and after spending some time in the art room, i finally finished the first piece of my new series of "Whimsy Island Carabaos".  I got the inspiration from the stone or wood carved carabaos that are seen through out the island of Guam.

Will be posting my girl carabao after this one...

Will be listing soon for sale on my Etsy shop...

See You Soon,
Janet Marie